We are always amazed with our AIR Dog human volunteers. When AIR receives the request after a crisis, the AIR volunteers will drive across New Jersey to support students. Each volunteer handler goes through Youth Mental Health First Aid Training, which is critical. What we have found is that often students will share their “secrets” with a dog and often forget that there is a human on the other end of the leash.
- JoJo and Thomas Smith, Superintendent
- Bruno Mars and Rosetta Treece, Director of Curriculum and Instruction
- Baxter and Scott Brettell, Vice Principal of HV Central High School
- Rosie and Steve Wilfing, Principal of Stony Brook Elementary School
- Lucy and Nicole Gianfredi, Principal of Timberlane Middle School
- Hopkins and Vicky Pilitsis, Director of STEM